Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Sharon's Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sharon's Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sharon's Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Making the decision to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Even though we’re always being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all likelihood, a lot of people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few modest changes.
These changes are possible with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. It also provides vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. It might be that you already think that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sharon's homemade chicken noodle soup recipe. To cook sharon's homemade chicken noodle soup you only need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sharon's Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup:
- Use of onion (chopped).
- Take of carrots (chopped).
- Get of celery stalks (chopped).
- Take of garlic (chopped).
- Provide of butter.
- Use of chicken broth.
- Provide of bouillon cubes.
- Take of Salt (to taste).
- Provide of Pepper (to taste).
- Take of parsley flakes.
- Take of egg noodles.
- Take of boneless skinless chicken breasts (chopped).
- Get of olive oil.
Steps to make Sharon's Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup:
- In a large frying pan add olive oil to coat bottom. Add chicken pieces. (Season to your liking) Cook until chicken is done. Sit to the side.
- In a large stock pot add butter and let it melt on medium heat..
- Add onion, carrots, celery, garlic, salt, and pepper. Cook on medium heat for 10 mins.
- Add chicken broth and bouillon cubes. Bring to a boil.
- Add egg noodles and cook until noodles are your desired tenderness.
- Add chicken and taste to see if more salt and pepper is needed. Add parsley flakes and cook for 2 more minutes..
If you find this Sharon's Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.