Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Healthy Dry Curry with lots of Carrot recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Healthy Dry Curry with lots of Carrot recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Dry Curry with lots of Carrot recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snacks.
We all know that eating healthy snacks can help us really feel better within our bodies. When we eat more healthy snacks and less of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. This can be a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between snacks. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Foods made from whole grains are excellent for a fast snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be excellent for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Make the shift from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy dry curry with lots of carrot recipe. To cook healthy dry curry with lots of carrot you need 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Healthy Dry Curry with lots of Carrot:
- You need 150 grams of Ground pork.
- Use 1 1/2 medium of Carrot.
- Take 1 of Onion.
- Use 1 tbsp of Garlic oil.
- Get 1 clove of Garlic.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Butter.
- Provide 1/2 can of Canned tomatoes.
- Get 1 1/2 tbsp of Curry powder.
- You need 2 tsp of Soup stock granules.
- Get 100 ml of Water.
- Use 1 tsp of ★ Sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of ★ Tonkatsu sauce.
- Use 1 tsp of ★ Soy sauce.
- Use 1/2 of cube Japanese style curry roux mix.
- Get 1 of Salt and Black pepper.
Instructions to make Healthy Dry Curry with lots of Carrot:
- Use a food processor to mince the carrot. Add the tomato and pulse for 1 or 2 seconds. Mince the onion and garlic..
- Add the olive oil and butter to a deep frying pan. Add in the garlic and onion, and cook until the onion is transparent. Add in the meat and continue to cook..
- When the meat has browned, add in the carrot and lightly cook before adding the curry powder. Cook well..
- Add in the tomato, water, and soup stock, and simmer for 15 ~ 20 minutes over medium to low heat..
- Lastly, add in the curry roux, and the ★ ingredients. Season with salt and pepper..
- Chicken Curry. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/145915-healthy-chicken-veggie-curry.
If you find this Healthy Dry Curry with lots of Carrot recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.