Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef Stew with Oyster Mushrooms and Green Lentils recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Stew with Oyster Mushrooms and Green Lentils recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Treats.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of well being. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more balanced feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. This is usually a problem, however, when it comes to eating between goodies. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain snacks are an outstanding choice for a fast healthy snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning hours. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be excellent for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Whole grains are generally better than refined grains included in white bread.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef stew with oyster mushrooms and green lentils recipe. You can have beef stew with oyster mushrooms and green lentils using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Stew with Oyster Mushrooms and Green Lentils:
- Provide 8 oz of beef, cut into 1 inch long strips.
- Provide 2 tsp of French Picnic sea salt, divided.
- Take 1 of Cooking oil, as needed.
- Take 4 oz of oyster mushrooms, bite size pieces.
- You need 3/4 cup of onion, diced.
- Get 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- Provide 2 of carrots, sliced.
- Provide 1 cup of tomato sauce.
- Take 4 oz of reduced beef stock.
- Prepare 5 each of thyme sprigs.
- Use 1 each of bay leaf, fresh.
- Get 1 cup of green lentils.
- You need 2 cup of water.
Steps to make Beef Stew with Oyster Mushrooms and Green Lentils:
- After cutting the beef into 1 inch long strips, season to taste with the French Picnic sea salt (about 1/2 teaspoon)..
- Heat a 2-quart, heavy-bottomed saucepan over medium-high heat. Add enough cooking oil to lightly coat the pan. Add beef, and brown without stirring for 2-3 minutes. Flip beef over, add mushrooms, and cook for 1-2 minutes more. Stir in onions and garlic, and cook for 1-2 minutes more. Add carrots and cook for 3-4 more minutes, while stirring..
- Add tomato sauce, beef stock, herbs, lentils and water. Stir to combine, and bring to a boil. Stir well, reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer for 20 minutes. Uncover, stir well, and add 1 teaspoon of French Picnic sea salt. Cover again, and cook for 15-20 minutes more, or until lentils and beef are both tender..
- Remove herbs, and adjust seasoning to taste..
- Ladle into two bowls. Serve and enjoy!.
If you find this Beef Stew with Oyster Mushrooms and Green Lentils recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.