Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Chinese Hot And Sour Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Chinese Hot And Sour Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snack foods.
We all know that consuming healthy foods can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. If we eat more healthy foods and less of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Certain foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a quick snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning. Eating on the run can be much healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Make the modification from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's chinese hot and sour soup recipe. You can cook mike's chinese hot and sour soup using 27 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mike's Chinese Hot And Sour Soup:
- Provide of ● For The Hot & Sour Soup.
- Prepare 5 Cups of Chicken Or Beef Stock.
- Get 1 1/2 Cups of Precooked Shreaded Chicken, Beef Or Pork [packed].
- Get 1/4 Cup of Bamboo Shoots [drained – thin sliced].
- Take 1/4 Cup of Water Chestnuts [drained – minced].
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Shiitake Mushrooms [small chop – or, white & brown].
- Take 6 oz of Firm Tofu [1/2" chop].
- Prepare 2 tsp of Fine Minced Fresh Ginger.
- Provide 1 of [or 2 – your call] LG Eggs [beaten].
- Take 2 tbsp of Rice Wine Vinegar.
- Get 1 1/2 tbsp of Sriracha Chile Sauce.
- Provide 3 tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- Get 1 tbsp of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sesame Seed Oil.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Chinese 5 Spice.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
- Take of ● For The Thickener.
- Use 2 tbsp of Corn Starch + 2 tbs Water [more if you want her more viscous].
- You need of ● For The Sides & Garnishments.
- Use as needed of Fresh Chives [minced].
- You need as needed of Fresh Cilantro Leaves.
- Provide as needed of Thai Chilies [fine minced – optional].
- Get as needed of Crispy Chow Mein Noodles.
- Take as needed of Soy Sauce.
- Get as needed of Chile Sauce.
- You need of ● For The Options.
- Provide 1/8 Cup of Dried Roasted Nori [aka dried seaweed – rough chopped].
Steps to make Mike's Chinese Hot And Sour Soup:
- Chop your veggies. Heat everything in the Hot & Sour Soup section for 20 minutes. Stir regularly. At 20 minutes in, add your whisked egg[s] and stir constantly until eggs are fully cooked. Then, while soup is at a steady simmer, add your corn starch and water mixture slowly. She'll thicken up quickly as she bubbles away. Add more corn starch and water if you'd like her a bit thicker. ● P.S., this is the actual color of soup below. The kiddos somehow ended up taking darker faced photos upon down lighting with the other pictures..
- Brown, white, oyster or Shiitake mushrooms really do make this dish! Your choice! Just dice!.
- For The Sides & Garnishments. Thai Chilies, fresh Cilantro leaves and chopped Chives..
- Dried Roasted Nori. To taste. Definitely consider this addition!.
- Fresh crunchy Chow Mein Noodles are always a must atop this flavorful dish!.
- Top view..
- Serve Hot & Sour Soup with the fresh garnishments listed. Especially the fresh Cilantro. It really does make the dish! Serve soup piping hot with fresh, crunchy Chow Mein Noodles and Soy Sauce. Enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's Chinese Hot And Sour Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.