Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef Udon Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Udon Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This is often a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between snacks. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Yogurt can be a snack many people ignore. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch isn’t a good idea. You can not beat yogurt when it comes to a nutritious snack though. It is made up of a lot of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is very easy for the human body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Try adding some nutritious nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This minimizes your sugar consumption without reducing the taste of your snack.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef udon soup recipe. You can have beef udon soup using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Udon Soup:
- Use of water.
- Prepare of beef stew.
- Prepare of sake.
- Prepare of soy sauce.
- Get of pre cooked udon noodles.
- Provide of shiitake or regular mushrooms.
- Take of green onion.
- Take of fresh ginger.
Steps to make Beef Udon Soup:
- In a hot pan add the beef and seal over high heat then simmer aprox 5 min until cooked. Remove from pan let cool one min and slice in one inch thick pieces..
- In the same pan and using the juices of the beef add the water, sake, soy sauce, fresh ginger and season with salt pepper. Bring to a boil and then simmer for 10 min. This will be the broth of the soup..
- In a frying pan add the beef and cook in one tablespoon olive oil, add the mushrooms, green onion and half a cup of the broth. Cook for 1-2 minutes..
- Add the udon noodles to the broth over medium heat for about 1 min, then add beef and veggies. Remove the ginger slices and serve while hot..
If you find this Beef Udon Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.