Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Simple Chicken Vegetable Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Chicken Vegetable Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Opting to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a number of health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, however, to make several small changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
One way to deal with this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to change everything straightaway or that you need to altogether eliminate certain foods from your diet. Even more crucial than wholly altering your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. As you get accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. Like many other habits, change happens over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to revert to your old diet.
As you can see, it’s not difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to simple chicken vegetable soup recipe. To cook simple chicken vegetable soup you only need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Simple Chicken Vegetable Soup:
- You need 1 of onion, finely chopped.
- Get 1 of carrot, cubed.
- Take 1 stalk of celery, chopped.
- Use 1/2 lb (225 g) of boneless chicken thigh, cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Get 3 cups of water or vegetable broth.
- Use 1 of bay leaf.
- Get 1 tsp of dried thyme or a couple sprigs fresh.
- Take to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Provide of Parsley to garnish (optional).
Steps to make Simple Chicken Vegetable Soup:
- Sauté onions in olive oil until translucent, 5-10 minutes..
- Add chicken and sauté until all sides have turned color..
- Add the carrots, celery and bay leaf and pour in about 3 cups of water so all ingredients are well covered..
- Bring to a boil and turn to low. There will probably be some foamy stuff that appears in the soup so skim that off and discard..
- Once you've skimmed the soup, add the thyme. Cover and simmer on low for 30 minutes..
- After 30 minutes, check the flavor of the soup and salt & pepper to taste. If too much liquid has evaporated, you can add a little bit more water or stock..
- Dish out into bowls and sprinkle with chopped parsley..
If you find this Simple Chicken Vegetable Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.