Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Hearty and Badass Beef Stew recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Hearty and Badass Beef Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hearty and Badass Beef Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Although we’re always being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all likelihood, most people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, however, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also great for your skin. It might be that you already feel that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. Organic foods are a great choice and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemicals. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hearty and badass beef stew recipe. To cook hearty and badass beef stew you only need 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Hearty and Badass Beef Stew:
- You need 6 cups of water.
- Take 1 cup of dry white wine.
- Take of beef bullion as per direction on package for 7 cups.
- Prepare 1 lb of package peeled baby carrots.
- Prepare 1.5 lb of beef chuck stew meat. 3/4-1 inch pieces.
- Get of medium onion.
- Take 3-4 cloves of garlic. depends on size and personal preference.
- Use 1 can of small peas.
- Take 2 (6 oz) of cans sliced mushroms.
- Get 1 can of fire roasted stewed tomatoes.
- Take 4-5 stalks of celery.
- Use 3 of medium potatoes. I use white or red.
- Use 8 oz of sour cream.
- Take 1/4 cup of heavy cream.
- Get of fine white flour. I use wondra.
- You need to taste of basil and pepper.
Steps to make Hearty and Badass Beef Stew:
- Ok. So bring water and wine to boil..
- While that's happening, chop the potatoes and celery into 3/4 to 1 inch pieces. Mince the garlic. Dice the onions..
- When it boiling, add the bullion as per package direction. Then dump everything but the sour cream, cream, spices, and flour..
- Return to boil, then put on low for 4 hours..
- So now we're 4 hours later. Add basil and pepper to taste. I like about 1/4 tsp pepper and 1 tb basil. Sometimes I use white pepper for the heat..
- Remove from heat, and let sit for a bit. Like 10 minutes. Then add the sour cream and heavy cream..
- Now sprinkle the fine white flour on the surface. Careful. Just a fine layer at a time, otherwise you'll get dough balls. Mix it in. Keep doing that until the desired thickness is reached..
- Enjoy with some sort of dipping bread!.
If you find this Hearty and Badass Beef Stew recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.