Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Steamy Asian Chicken & Dumpling Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Steamy Asian Chicken & Dumpling Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. There are numerous illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. People typically think that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of modest changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping because you most probably buy many food items out of habit. For instance, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out its sugar content. One wholesome option that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. By adding fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's steamy asian chicken & dumpling soup recipe. You can have mike's steamy asian chicken & dumpling soup using 33 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's Steamy Asian Chicken & Dumpling Soup:
- You need of ● For The Chicken Stock.
- You need 1 of Whole Rotisserie Chicken Carcass [shreaded].
- You need 3 Boxes of Chicken Broth [+ water].
- Take 1 tbsp of Maggi Chicken Bullion.
- You need 2 tbsp of Black Pepper Corn.
- Take 1 of LG White Onion [chopped].
- Get 1 Cup of Fresh Carrots [chopped].
- Prepare 1 Cup of Fresh Celery [chopped].
- Use 2 tbsp of Whole Pepper Corns.
- Get 8 Cloves of Fresh Garlic [left whole].
- Use of ● For The Vegetables & Seasonings [all to taste].
- Use of Chinese 5 Spice.
- Get of Minced Garlic.
- You need of Minced Lemongrass.
- Use of Chives [chopped].
- Provide of Fresh Ginger [diced].
- Get Leaves of Thai Basil.
- Take of Thai Chilies [chopped].
- Prepare Leaves of Cilantro.
- Use of Jalapeños [chopped].
- Get of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare of Water Chestnuts [chopped].
- You need of Bamboo Shoots [chopped].
- Provide of Lime Juice [+ wedges for serving].
- Use of Fish Sauce.
- Prepare of Coconut Milk [optional].
- Prepare of Sliced Cabbage.
- Use of Sushi Nori [crumbled].
- Get of Szechuan Ginger Salt.
- You need of Szechuan Dried Pepper Corns.
- You need of Thick Sliced Mushrooms [shiitake or others].
- Prepare of ● For The Dumplings.
- Take 1 Box of Small Asian Chicken & Vegetable Dumplings [de-thawed].
Instructions to make Mike's Steamy Asian Chicken & Dumpling Soup:
- Start with a 2 pound Rotisserie chicken..
- Shread meat and reserve chicken carcass..
- Create your broth. Place everything in the ● Chicken Stock Section in a large pot with tight fitting lid..
- Simmer broth for 6 hours – adding water as needed to create your stock..
- Strain stock and discard all boiled ingredients. Place clean, strained stock back on stove and bring back to a simmer..
- Szechuan Ginger Salt and Szechuan Peppers pictured..
- Fish Sauce, Soy Sauce, Water Chestnuts, Bamboo and lime pictured..
- Sushi Nori pictured..
- Fresh Thai Basil pictured..
- Cabbage and mushrooms pictured..
- Add all of your vegetables and seasonings to your chicken stock and simmer for 30 additional minutes..
- Asian Chicken & Vegetable Dumplings pictured..
- Add your de-thawed dumplings to your boiling stock. Stir quickly as so they don't stick to each other. When they float – know they're fully boiled and cooked..
- Fresh baked Baguette Bread pictured..
- This soup makes for great stormy day work lunches too..
- Serve this steamy soup with Thai Basil leaves, cilantro leaves, chives, lime wedges and fresh Baguette Bread. Enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's Steamy Asian Chicken & Dumpling Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.