Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Green Chile Chicken Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Green Chile Chicken Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green Chile Chicken Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are a number of illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, however, merely making some minor changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also good for your skin. It may be that you already think that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
To sum up, it is easy to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to green chile chicken soup recipe. To make green chile chicken soup you need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Green Chile Chicken Soup:
- Use 8 cup of Water.
- Use 1 1/2 lb of Skinless, boneless chicken thighs.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Oregano.
- Take 1 pinch of Rosemary leaves.
- You need 1 of Salt.
- Take 3 clove of of garlic minced (or 2 tablespoons of jarred garlic).
- Prepare 1/2 of Roughly chopped small-med yellow onion.
- Prepare 8 oz of Dry orzo pasta (cooked).
- Provide 1 of Chopped NM green chile (fresh/frozen is best, canned is pickled so it might taste different).
Steps to make Green Chile Chicken Soup:
- Bring chicken to a low boil in 8 cups of water. Add spices and salt..
- Cook orzo pasta according to the directions, then drain, toss with olive oil and set aside..
- When chicken is nearly done cooking, add garlic and onions..
- Once chicken is fully cooked, remove pieces from broth and roughly chop or shred..
- Once chopped, add chicken back to broth. Add green chile (the amount of green chile is up to your spice tolerance)..
- In serving bowl, add chicken and broth, and a scoop of cooked orzo..
If you find this Green Chile Chicken Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.