Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Singapore curry noodles soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Singapore curry noodles soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Singapore curry noodles soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Opting to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a more healthy lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, though, to make several simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
These more nutritious food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also great for your skin. It could be that you already feel that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemical substances. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to singapore curry noodles soup recipe. You can have singapore curry noodles soup using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Singapore curry noodles soup:
- Use 1 pkt of Singapore curry noodles.
- Get 1/4 cup of chopped carrots.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped cabbage.
- Take 1/4 cup of peas.
- Use 2 tbsp of spring onion.
- Take 1 tbsp of Green garlic.
- Get 1/2 tsp of ginger paste.
- Get 1 of chopped onion.
- You need 2 of green chillies finely chopped.
- Get of Spices :.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Provide 1 sachet of Singapore curry Masala.
- You need 1/4 tsp of white pepper.
- Take 1 tsp of vinegar.
- Use 2 tsp of tomato sauce.
- Use 1 tbsp of Oil.
Instructions to make Singapore curry noodles soup:
- Wash & cut veggies..
- Assemble all ingredients..
- Heat oil in a Kadhai. Add ginger, green garlic & onion. Saute all until translucent. Add all vegetables in it. Saute all for 2-3 minutes. Add all spices. Mix well..
- Add 2 cups water. Bring it boil. Add noodles. Cook it until noodles get tender. Add tomato sauce & vinegar. Switch off gas..
- Serve hot Singapore curry noodles soup..
If you find this Singapore curry noodles soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.