Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Stir Fried Cabbage and Pork with Tomato Sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stir Fried Cabbage and Pork with Tomato Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stir Fried Cabbage and Pork with Tomato Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Power.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
If you are not sensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds are sometimes considered a super food because they are packed full of things that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Several vitamins and minerals tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is available in almonds. But whenever you eat almonds, you do not feel like you need to sleep a while. These nuts relax the muscles and supply a general sense of peace. Your emotional condition can sometimes be lifted by simply eating almonds.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stir fried cabbage and pork with tomato sauce recipe. You can have stir fried cabbage and pork with tomato sauce using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Stir Fried Cabbage and Pork with Tomato Sauce:
- Use 200 grams of Thinly sliced pork.
- Get 1/4 of Cabbage.
- Get 1 tbsp of Vegetable oil (for frying).
- Provide of For the tomato sauce:.
- Take 1/4 can of Whole canned tomatoes.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Chicken soup stock granules.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Stir Fried Cabbage and Pork with Tomato Sauce:
- Cut the pork into 3 cm pieces. Chop up the cabbage roughly, rinse, and drain..
- Combine the sauce ingredients (tomatoes, sugar, soy sauce, soup stock, salt, and pepper) in a bowl to make the tomato sauce..
- Put vegetable oil in a pan over medium heat and stir fry the pork while separating the pieces..
- When the pork changes color, add the cabbage and stir fry..
- When the cabbage has wilted, add the tomato sauce fromStep 2 and mix in evenly..
- Turn off the heat, transfer to a serving plate and it's done..
If you find this Stir Fried Cabbage and Pork with Tomato Sauce recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.