Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Southwestern Chicken Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Southwestern Chicken Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Treats.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more healthy feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have countless options. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Yogurt can be a snack many people take for granted. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the best things you’ll be able to reach for. It is a protein-rich supply of nutritious vitamins and minerals. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your gastrointestinal system work correctly depending upon the culture used to create it. Try adding some wholesome nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This reduces your sugar absorption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's southwestern chicken soup recipe. You can cook mike's southwestern chicken soup using 20 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mike's Southwestern Chicken Soup:
- Get of Chicken Breasts, Strips Or Rotisserie [shredded].
- Get of Cans Chicken Broth.
- Get of Maggi Chicken Bullion.
- Provide of Hatch Green Chilies [reserve 2 for finish].
- Provide of LG Jalapeños [chopped].
- Use of Cilantro [no stems].
- Use of LG Viadailla Onion [chopped].
- Prepare of LG Green Bell Pepper [chopped].
- Use of Fresh Garlic [left whole].
- Prepare of Celery [chopped].
- Use of Cayenne Pepper.
- Use of EX LG Tomato [or 2 small].
- Provide of Black Pepper.
- Get of Small Red Onion [for garnish].
- Get of Hunts Tomato Sauce.
- Use of Potatos [peeled and diced].
- Get of ● For The Options & Sides.
- Prepare of LG Egg Noodles.
- Get of Fresh Warmed Flour Tortillas.
- Take of Fresh French Bread.
Instructions to make Mike's Southwestern Chicken Soup:
- Add 5 cans chicken broth, 1 tbsp Cumin and 2 cans Hatch Green Chilies to your rinsed and fat trimmed chicken..
- Boil chicken in seasoned broth for 30 minutes..
- Rough chop your vegetables..
- Add your chopped vegetables to your broth..
- Maggi makes one of the best chicken bouillon powders out there and is most commonly used in Mexican cooking..
- Add your 8 oz tomato sauce, 1 tbsp Maggi, 1/2 tbsp Black Pepper and 1/2 tbsp Cayenne Pepper..
- Mix and simmer on high for 20 more minutes. Try slightly shredding your chicken while it's in the pot with forks. It should shread apart pretty easy for you. If not, it should do it on its own..
- At this point, you can add noodles or small potato cubes. If opting for noodles, boil them separately as per manufactures directions. Then, add to your soup. Otherwise you'll end up with a starchy, murky, gross looking broth. If it's potatoes you want, just throw them in your simmering soup with your vegetables for 20 minutes or, until they're softened. Also, add your remaining 2 4 oz cans of Hatch Green Chilies and a good handful of fresh cilantro leaves just prior to serving. You'll definitely want this layered effect..
- I always serve this with fresh lime wedges, green tabasco, warmed flour tortillas or, absorbent French bread..
- Serve piping hot. Garnish with red onions and fresh cilantro. [sorry. the old boy forgot his red onion garnish] Anyway, I hope you and yours enjoy this dish!.
If you find this Mike's Southwestern Chicken Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.