Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Lasagna recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Treats.
We are very mindful that eating healthy meals can help us feel better within our bodies. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more healthy feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are excellent for a easy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. When you have to have a fast treat on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the modification from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily available. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lasagna recipe. You can have lasagna using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Lasagna:
- Take of # ground beef.
- You need of # pork (or sweet sausage).
- Get of onion, minced.
- Take of garlic, crushed.
- Get of can crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare of can tomato sauce.
- Prepare of can tomato paste.
- Provide of water, slightly less.
- Use of white sugar.
- You need of dried basil.
- Get of italian seasoning.
- Use of salt, divided.
- You need of black pepper.
- Take of fresh parsley, chopped (4 tsp dried).
- Take of lasagna noodles.
- Get of ricotta cheese.
- Use of egg.
- Get of mozzarella cheese, shredded.
- You need of parmesan cheese, grated.
- You need of Crushed red pepper flakes, optional.
Instructions to make Lasagna:
- In a Dutch oven, cook beef, pork, onion, and garlic over medium heat until browned. Stir in the crushed tomatoes, tomato paste, tomato sauce and water. Add the sugar, basil, Italian seasoning, 1 tsp salt, pepper and 2T (2 tsp dried). Add the red pepper flakes if using. Simmer, covered, for 1 1/2 hours. Stir occasionally..
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and cook the noodles for 10 minutes. Drain and rinse with cold water. In a small bowl, mix the ricotta cheese, egg, 2T (2 tsp dried)parsley and 1/2 tsp salt..
- Preheat oven to 375°..
- Spray a 13"x9" baking dish with cooking spray. Spread 1 1/2C of meat sauce on the bottom. Put a single layer of noodles over the meat sauce. Spread with 1/2 of the cheese mixture. Top with 1C of mozzarella cheese. Sprinkle with some of the parmesan cheese. Repeat layers 2 times and the top will be the cheeses. Cover with sprayed foil to prevent the cheese sticking to it..
- Bake for 25 minutes. Remove the foil and bake an additional 25 minutes. Cool for 15-20 minutes before cutting into your lasagna..
- I had an 8oz roll of mozzarella cheese on hand, so I sliced it and put it on the cheese layers..
If you find this Lasagna recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.