Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Classic Ground Beef Stroganoff recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Classic Ground Beef Stroganoff recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Classic Ground Beef Stroganoff recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are dealing with health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Even though we’re constantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, however, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also great for your skin. It may be that you already think that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. Organic foods are a superb alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemical substances. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to classic ground beef stroganoff recipe. You can have classic ground beef stroganoff using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Classic Ground Beef Stroganoff:
- Take 1 lb of ground beef.
- Take to taste of Salt, pepper.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of garlic poweder.
- You need 1/2 of onion, diced.
- Use 8-10 oz of mushrooms, sliced.
- Provide 2 cloves of garlic minced.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of butter, divided.
- You need 2 teaspoons of flour.
- Get 1 1/2 cups of beef broth.
- Get 10.5 oz of can cream of mushroom soup.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce.
- Provide Pinch of ground nutmeg.
- Use 1 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare of Cooked egg noodles (whole wheat are best).
Instructions to make Classic Ground Beef Stroganoff:
- Cook ground beef, salt, pepper, onion powder and garlic powder in a skillet until no longer pink, drain set aside.
- In same skillet melt butter and saute mushrooms, onion, and garlic until mushrooms are browned and onions are translucent. Add garlic last so it won't burn..
- Sprinkle on flour a stir to cook flour for 2 minutes.
- Deglaze skillet with beef broth, add mushrooms soup, stir until combined..
- Add cooked beef back to skillet, stir in nutmeg, bring to a light boil and then simmer for 15 minutes while noodles cook..
- Check for last minute seasoning needs and stir in sour cream just before serving..
- Serve over whole wheat egg noodles.
If you find this Classic Ground Beef Stroganoff recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.