Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Home Made Chicken Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Home Made Chicken Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Energy.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. When we eat more healthy snacks and less of the bad ones we usually feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for treats between meals. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Yogurt is a snack many people take for granted. Sometimes people elect to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the best idea. Low fat yogurt helps make a wonderful snack, however. It is a protein-rich resource of wholesome nutritional vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive tract work properly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Yogurt unites perfectly with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily available. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to home made chicken soup recipe. To make home made chicken soup you only need 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Home Made Chicken Soup:
- Provide 1 of Whole Chicken.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Use 1 1/2 cup of Carrots.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of Celery.
- Get 1 packages of Noodles.
- Provide 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Pepper.
- Get 1 can of Pettie diced tomatoes.
Instructions to make Home Made Chicken Soup:
- Place chicken in large pot with the onion cut in half (onion is for taste). You can dice a onion if your family likes onion..
- Fill pot with water, so it covers the top of the chicken. Add salt and pepper..
- Boil the chicken for 30 – 40 min..
- While chicken is boiling, cut up carrots and celery..
- After chicken is done, remove from pot and set aside to cool. Add carrots and celery to broth to cook. Add can of tomatoes..
- Once chicken is cool remove from bone. Add the chicken back to broth with the package of noodles..
- Cook soup until noodles are done. Then enjoy!.
- You may have to add more salt and peper for your taste. May have to add some chicken broth, depending on your noodles and how much broth you like..
If you find this Home Made Chicken Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.