Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stuffed peppers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed peppers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Treats.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A piece of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between snacks. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Yogurt can be a snack many people neglect. The fact is, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you can reach for. It is made up of tons of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help preserve the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by most people. Yogurt unites wonderfully with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed peppers recipe. You can cook stuffed peppers using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Stuffed peppers:
- You need 1 lb of Ground beef.
- Prepare 40 oz of kidney beans.
- Get 1 of cooked Jasmine white rice (or your favorite ).
- Take 1 medium of onion.
- Prepare 4 large of large bell peppers.
- Prepare 1 of garlic powder.
- Get 1 of onion powder.
- You need 1 can of can diced tomatoes ( fiery garlic or your choice ).
- Prepare 24 oz of spaghetti sauce (I used garden vegetable ).
- Take 1 of shredded cheese (sharp cheddar and 6 cheese blend).
Steps to make Stuffed peppers:
- Cook Ground beef and drain using strainer).
- Place ground beef back in pan and add can diced tomatoes, and chopped onions kidney beans , and spaghetti sauce…cover and cook until onions are tender. .add your favorite seasoning I used garlic powder, onion powder Italian seasoning and salt and pepper…add rice last.
- Cut bell peppers in half ..removing all seeds and rinse well.
- Stuff peppers and sprinkle cheese on top and place in oven for about 30mins or until pepper is cooked to your liking and cheese is melted…I also put the boiler on for a couple of minutes to roasted and makes cheese a lil crunchy 😁😋.
If you find this Stuffed peppers recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.