Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Vegetarian Pho (Vietnamese Noodle Soup) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegetarian Pho (Vietnamese Noodle Soup) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetarian Pho (Vietnamese Noodle Soup) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Treats.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of wellness. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain snacks are an superb choice for a fast wholesome snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch break. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be great for quick treats to eat on the go. Selecting whole grain foods is always far better than eating the processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily available. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetarian pho (vietnamese noodle soup) recipe. To make vegetarian pho (vietnamese noodle soup) you only need 22 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vegetarian Pho (Vietnamese Noodle Soup):
- Take of Soup Broth.
- Prepare 1 large of sweet onion peeled and quartered.
- Get 1 small of piece ginger (about 2 inch) peeled and halved length wise.
- Take 1 head of full nutmeg (you can also use a small cinnamon stick).
- Get 2 clove of garlic.
- Take 1 pinch of coriander, cilantro, or basil.
- Provide 4 medium of carrots, peeled and coarsely chopped.
- Use 4 cup of vegetable stock.
- Get 2 tsp of soy sauce.
- Take of Noodles.
- Provide 1/2 lb of flat rice noodle (I used thicker noodles but use according to preference).
- Get of Toppings.
- Take 2/3 packages of extra firm fried until crispy tofu (you can substitute any protein you desire here such as chicken, beef, beans, etc).
- Prepare 4 medium of mushrooms (by preference, I like shitake for asian dishes).
- Take 1 bunch of vegetables of your choice (I used bok choy and borccoli).
- Use of Garnishes.
- Take 1 bunch of bean sprouts.
- Prepare 1 bunch of cilantro (a handful is usually good).
- Prepare 1 of chile pepper, or any hot pepper, sliced.
- Provide 1 of lime cut into slices.
- Prepare 2 of stock green onion, sliced into small pieces.
- Use 1 of your favorite sauces such as Hoisin, Sriracha, etc.
Steps to make Vegetarian Pho (Vietnamese Noodle Soup):
- For the broth:.
- Char the onion and ginger under the broiler until slightly black (about 5 minutes per side).
- Dry roast star anise, nut meg and cilantro in a large pot over medium heat until you can smell the flavors. Stir to prevent burning..
- Once flavors are aromatic, add the vegetable stock, soy sauce, charred onion and ginger. Bring to a boil and let simmer for about 30 minutes. Reduce heat and keep hot until ready to serve..
- For the noodles:.
- In a medium pot, bring water to a boil. Once water is boiled, turn off heat, add noodles, cover and let cook for 5-7 minutes (or follow package directions). Remove from heat, drain and rinse with cold water to stop cooking..
- For Toppings:.
- Prepare however you desire. I fried the tofu in oil until crispy and cooked the veggies until slightly wilted and warmed throughout. Season as desired, but note the flavor of the broth is the main seasoning for the whole dish.
- For the garnishes:.
- Prepare garnishes and arrange on a plate. Add the desired amount of garnishes to your own dish once meal is prepared and served..
If you find this Vegetarian Pho (Vietnamese Noodle Soup) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.