Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Egusi Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Egusi Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snack foods.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy snacks can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A piece of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Yogurt can be a snack a lot of people neglect. Occasionally people elect to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the right idea. You can’t beat yogurt when it comes to a wholesome snack though. It is made up of tons of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive tract work appropriately depending upon the culture used to produce it. Try adding some healthy nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This decreases your sugar consumption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to egusi soup recipe. You can have egusi soup using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Egusi Soup:
- Prepare 2 cups of egusi(grinded).
- Prepare 1/2 kg of Chicken.
- You need 4 of fresh pepper.
- Use 2 of knorr cube.
- Prepare 1 of dry fish.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of grinded crayfish.
- Take 1 of cksp Palm oil.
- Get 2 cup of spinach.
- Get to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Egusi Soup:
- Wash your chicken put in a pot,spice with blended pepper, knorr cube, cook till chicken becomes tender.
- Blend fresh pepper and set aside; wash dry fish properly and set aside.
- In a dry empty pot, pour in your palm oil, allow to heat for some seconds, add your blended pepper and onion to the pot and stir fry for 5 minutes then add dry fish.
- Add your grinded egusi into your pepper mix and keep stirring make sure it doesn't get burnt.
- Pour in your chicken and little stock, add the grinded crayfish, put knorr cubes and little salt, you can add a little water if you feel it's too thick, cover the pot and cook for 10 minutes.
- Once your egusi is cooked add the diced spinach and stir then remove from heat and serve with any swallow of your choice..
If you find this Egusi Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.