Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Curry Pilaf recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry Pilaf recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Deciding to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. While we’re always being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, merely making some small changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
One way to approach this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to change everything at once or that you need to completely get rid of certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make considerable changes, but the most crucial thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating selections. In time, you will probably see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
All in all, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to curry pilaf recipe. To make curry pilaf you only need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Curry Pilaf:
- Use 700 grams of Uncooked white rice.
- Prepare 1/4 of Onion.
- Get 3/4 of to 1 Carrot.
- Provide 3 of to 4 Wiener sausages.
- Get 3 of heaping curry spoons' worth Corn kernels.
- Get 2 of Soup stock cubes.
- You need 1 tsp of Soy sauce.
- Get 1 tbsp of Curry powder.
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Take 1 of Coarsely ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Olive oil.
Steps to make Curry Pilaf:
- Wash the rice and add to your rice cooker. Soak in enough water to cover. Dissolve the soup stock in a little hot water, and add to the rice cooker along with soy sauce..
- If your rice cooker has a marker for "firm" or "sushi rice,"add water to that level. If not, then add just a little less than the regular level for 2 cups of rice..
- Add curry powder to the cooker, mix and taste. Adjust the seasoning with salt and pepper. Add the coarsely ground pepper and olive oil and mix in..
- Mince the onion and carrot. Cut the wieners into 3 mm pieces. Add it all to the rice cooker. Add corn kernels too, mix lightly, then start the rice cooker..
- Once the rice cooker has finished cooking mix the contents up evenly and it's finished..
- The pilaf is delicious as-is, but it's also really good with Kitchen Tomato Cream Sauce. I recommend it..
If you find this Curry Pilaf recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.