Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Collagen Rich Chicken Bone Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Collagen Rich Chicken Bone Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a more healthy way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. Most people typically think that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make some minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
These more wholesome food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also terrific for your skin. If you currently consume plenty of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a superb alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time.
As you can see, it’s not hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to collagen rich chicken bone soup recipe. You can have collagen rich chicken bone soup using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Collagen Rich Chicken Bone Soup:
- Prepare 1 kg of Chicken bones.
- Provide 1 stalk of Leek (Green part).
- You need 2 1/2 of 3 litres Water.
Steps to make Collagen Rich Chicken Bone Soup:
- Wash the chicken bones well and remove the innards and fat..
- Boil the bones for 2 – 3 minutes, then drain the water. Wash the pan clean, quickly wash the bones and boil it once again. When you've removed most of the scum, go to Step 3..
- After cooking in the pressure cooker for 30 minutes, let it cool down naturally, and add the leek. Cook for another 30 minutes and let it cool down naturally once more..
- Strain the soup through a sieve, then strain it once more through a paper towel. Then it's done..
- If you don't have a pressure cooker, let it simmer slowly, adding water as you go..
If you find this Collagen Rich Chicken Bone Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.