Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Suya recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Suya recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. There are a number of illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. People typically think that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, however, just making some modest changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
These healthier food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It can also be good for your skin since it is an excellent source of vitamin E. It may be that you already believe that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemicals. Finding a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of consuming foods that still have almost all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to suya recipe. To cook suya you need 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Suya:
- Provide of Beef: The best cut with as little fat as possible.
- Get of Salt.
- Get of Oil.
- Provide of Pepper.
- Take of Cube.
- You need of Onion.
- Prepare of Tomato.
Instructions to make Suya:
- I usually soak the Suya sticks in cold water for at least 5 hours. This ensures that the sticks do not burn during the roasting of the Suya..
- Cut the beef into very thin fillets. Where I live, the butchers have the perfect appliance for this. All I have to do is tell them how thin I want the fillets and it is done for me in no time. If you don't have butchers that will do this for you, just do your best,.
- If the fillets are long and large, cut them into small pieces such that when you thread them on the sticks, they will not flap too much..
- In a wide dish, spread the Suya spice and dab the threaded fillets of beef in the spice so that the beef takes up as much of the spice as possible. All the beef will be covered with the Suya spice when you are done. Place all the now spiced beef in a flat plate, cover with a thin plastic film and leave to marinate for 1 hour. We usually put beef in the fridge to marinate but the Suya Gurus, the Mai Suyas, say beef to be used for Suya should not be put in the fridge.
- Serve with onions, tomatoes.
If you find this Suya recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.