Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stuffed Pepper Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed Pepper Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Vitality.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. If we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A piece of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are looking for a fast snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be great for quick treats to eat on the go. Choosing whole grain food items is always better than eating the refined grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed pepper soup recipe. You can have stuffed pepper soup using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Stuffed Pepper Soup:
- You need 2 lb of ground beef.
- Provide 2 of green peppers; diced.
- Provide 2 (15 oz) of cans diced tomatos; undrained.
- Take 1 (15 oz) of can tomato sauce.
- Prepare 32 oz of beef broth.
- Provide 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 of small onion; diced.
- Provide 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 3-4 of garlic cloves; minced.
- Use 2 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of pepper.
- Provide 4 cups of cooked rice.
Instructions to make Stuffed Pepper Soup:
- Brown ground beef in large skillet & drain grease. Add cooked meat to slow cooker..
- Add tomato sauce, diced tomatos, broth, peppers, onion, garlic, brown sugar, water, salt & pepper. Stir well! Cover & cook for 6-8 hrs on low..
- When about 30 mins of cook time is left, cook your rice. (You can add your cooked rice to slow cooker with the soup but the rice will absorb a lot of the juice. If you want a lot of juice & a more soupy turnout then add the cooked rice to each bowl as it's being served)..
If you find this Stuffed Pepper Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.