Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Fennel and mushroom soup – vegan recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Fennel and mushroom soup – vegan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fennel and mushroom soup – vegan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. There are a number of health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that many people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, though, to make a few small changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
Initially, you will have to be very careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you don’t wish to eat. For example, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? One healthy substitute that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. By putting in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fennel and mushroom soup – vegan recipe. You can cook fennel and mushroom soup – vegan using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fennel and mushroom soup – vegan:
- Take of fennel bulbs, quartered.
- Use of mushrooms, halved.
- You need of garlic, peeled.
- Provide of olive oil.
- Take of vegan or veggie stock.
- Take of thyme leaves + more for later.
- Use of Seasalt and black pepper.
Instructions to make Fennel and mushroom soup – vegan:
- Preheat oven to 200C..
- On one baking tray, lay out the fennel and two of the garlic cloves. Drizzle with 1 tbsp of the oil..
- On another baking tray, lay out the mushrooms and the other two garlic cloves. Drizzle with the other 1 tbsp of oil..
- Roast the vegetables for 30 mins..
- Put the vegetables in a blender with the stock and thyme. Or if you’re using a hand blender, put it all in a saucepan. Season well. Blend until smooth..
- Serve with some more thyme leaves (and some fennel fronds if there were any). Enjoy 😋.
If you find this Fennel and mushroom soup – vegan recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.