Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Oriental Broccoli Slaw recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oriental Broccoli Slaw recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are dealing with health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a more healthy way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all probability, most people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, however, to make several minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
One way to deal with this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to alter everything right away or that you need to entirely get rid of certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make big changes, but the most vital thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating selections. Soon enough, you will probably see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate previously.
To sum up, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oriental broccoli slaw recipe. You can cook oriental broccoli slaw using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Oriental Broccoli Slaw:
- Take 2 packages of beef Ramen noodles.
- You need 2 packages of Broccoli slaw.
- Take 3/4 cup of canola oil or an mild flavor oil.
- You need 1/3 cup of rice wine vinegar, or may use white vinegar.
- Prepare 1 cup of sunflower seeds.
- Get 1 cup of sliced almonds, toasted.
- Provide 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- Use 1 cup of sliced green onion.
Steps to make Oriental Broccoli Slaw:
- Place almonds in dry pan and heat on medium-high stirring until almonds start to brown. Watch carefully..they will burn quick. Set aside and let cool..
- Smash Ramen noodles in package, open and remove flavor packet and set aside. Place broken noodles in bottom of bowl.
- Pour both bags of broccoli slaw on top of noodles.
- Add, almonds, sunflower seeds, and green onions into bowl..
- In a separate bowl whisk together oil, vinegar, sugar and both beef flavored season packet from ramen..
- Pour over salad, and toss together. BEST TO LET SIT OVERNIGHT OR 24 HOURS..
If you find this Oriental Broccoli Slaw recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.