Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Suya spice meatballs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Suya spice meatballs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Power.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of well being. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This can be a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between meals. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Eating almonds is a wonderful option as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. Almonds provide a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Almonds can be a natural supply of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. They do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. But when you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you should sleep a while. Rather, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Almonds typically give you a general increased a feeling of well-being.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to suya spice meatballs recipe. You can cook suya spice meatballs using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Suya spice meatballs:
- Use 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- Take 1 of large egg.
- Get 1 Tbsp of Parsley.
- Take of To Taste, Nigerian Suya Pepper.
- Take of OR Regular Black Pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 cup of bread crumbs OR GARRI.
- Use of Olive Oil or Vegetable oil for Frying.
Instructions to make Suya spice meatballs:
- In a Large bowl, mix the beef, parsley, egg, salt, Suya Pepper..
- Spread the Bread crumbs on a flat surface..
- Using your hands, form tennis ball sized meat balls..
- Pour 1 inch of the Oil into a deep frying pan or Wok, Heat the oil..
- Pro Tip: you can check the temperature of the oil by tossing a tiny crumb of soft bread, if it fries, then your oil is sufficiently hot..
- Once the meat balls are fried, place them on a paper towel to drain the excess oil, serve!.
If you find this Suya spice meatballs recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.