Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Sweetcorn chicken and vegetables soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Sweetcorn chicken and vegetables soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweetcorn chicken and vegetables soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Goodies.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is an excellent choice as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. Almonds are usually considered a super food because they are packed full of ingredients that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Different vitamins and minerals are found in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey which induces drowsiness, is present in almonds. But once you eat almonds, you do not feel like you need to sleep a while. These nuts unwind the muscles and provide a general sense of peace. Almonds frequently give you a general increased sense of well-being.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sweetcorn chicken and vegetables soup recipe. You can cook sweetcorn chicken and vegetables soup using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Sweetcorn chicken and vegetables soup:
- Take 1 cup of fresh sweet corn kernel boiled.
- Provide 1 of chicken breast make shreds.
- Provide 2-3 pcs of cauliflower finely chopped.
- Use 4-5 of french beans finely chopped.
- Get 1 of small carrot finely chopped.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of black pepper powder.
- Take 2 tbsp of cornflour.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of sugar.
- Get 3 cups of water.
- Provide of skip chicken if you are a vegetarian.
Instructions to make Sweetcorn chicken and vegetables soup:
- Next take cornflour in a small bowl and add 4-5 tbsp water. Mix and keep it aside..
- Take a thick bottom pan add 3 cups of water, all chopped vegetables and chicken breast. Cover the pan & let it boil for 20 mins on medium flame..
- While your chicken and vegetables are getting boiled, take 3-4 tbsp of boiled sweet corn in a mixer jar and make paste. (you can add one tbsp of water if required). Keep it aside..
- After chicken and vegetables are boiled add boiled sweet corn kernel, salt, black pepper and sugar. Give it a mix..
- Add the sweetcorn paste which was made in step 2. Mix well and bring it to boil..
- Now add cornflour mix which is made in step 3. (This thickens the soup.) Let it boil for 2-3 mins. Adjust salt or sugar if required. Put the flame off..
- Serve hot..
If you find this Sweetcorn chicken and vegetables soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.