Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Tomato Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Tomato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tomato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for this. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are dealing with health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Even though we’re constantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most likely, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, however, just making a few modest changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
These types of changes can be done with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can also be good for your skin as it is a superb source of vitamin E. If you presently consume a lot of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemical substances. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tomato soup recipe. You can have tomato soup using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tomato Soup:
- Take 2 of Tomato.
- Use 1 of Carrot.
- Use 1 of Beetroot.
- Use 1 of Ginger.
- Use as required of Cornflour.
- Get as per taste of Sugar.
- Prepare as per taste of Salt.
- You need as required of Water.
- You need as needed of Bread (Optional).
Instructions to make Tomato Soup:
- At First, Add the Tomato, Carrot, Beetroot and Ginger ina Cooker and Add some Water to it and Leave it for 1 Whistle.
- Then take it out and after it's cooled, Grind them in a Mixie Jar and make it into a Soup Consistency.
- Then after the Water gets boiled, Add the Cornflour, Sugar and Salt to it and Finally Add the Pepper to it and our Tomato Soup is Ready to Serve Now!!.
- We can also Add some Bread to it which will also give some Additional Taste to our Soup.
- Thanks to CookPad Team for giving Me an Opportunity to Post My Recipe over here!!.
If you find this Tomato Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.