Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Healthy Winter Special Beetroot, Carrot Spinach Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Winter Special Beetroot, Carrot Spinach Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Even though we’re incessantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
Initially, you should be very careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your shopping cart that you don’t wish to eat. For example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it contains. A great healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been shown to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. Mix in fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can be a normal part of your new healthy diet.
As you can see, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy winter special beetroot, carrot spinach soup recipe. To cook healthy winter special beetroot, carrot spinach soup you need 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Healthy Winter Special Beetroot, Carrot Spinach Soup:
- You need 1 cup of carrots finely chopped.
- Use 1 cup of Beetroot finely chopped.
- Provide 2 of Tomatoes finely chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of Spinach finely chopped.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Take to taste of Pepper powder.
- Use 2-3 of Curry leaves.
- Get 1/2 tsp of oil.
Instructions to make Healthy Winter Special Beetroot, Carrot Spinach Soup:
- Chop all the vegetables finely and put in a cooker with little water approximately 1 cup or according to the thickness you want..
- Close the lid of the cooker and on the gas till 3-4 whistles.Off the gas. Cool the cooker and open it..
- Blend the soup with a blender or in a mixie jar..
- Transfer the soup in a bowl..
- In a pan heat oil and add curry leaves.saute and add the soup. Let it boil for 6 to 7 minutes..
- Add salt and pepper powder to taste..
- Off the gas and transfer the soup in a soup bowl..
- Serve hot soup immediately..
- Enjoy hot hot healthy soup in winters..
If you find this Healthy Winter Special Beetroot, Carrot Spinach Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.