Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lemon Coriander Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lemon Coriander Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Deciding to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Even though we’re always being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, however, simply making a few modest changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically alter your eating habits. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you did. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you will not want to eat the old diet.
Obviously, it’s easy to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lemon coriander soup recipe. To make lemon coriander soup you only need 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Lemon Coriander Soup:
- Use 2 tbsp of cabbage chopped finely.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of grated carrot.
- You need 1 tbsp of capsicum chopped finely.
- Provide 2 tbsp of green peas.
- Get 1 tbsp of cauliflower chopped into small florets.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dry lemongrass.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic minced.
- Get 1 of small onion chopped finely.
- Take 1/2 tsp of crushed black pepper.
- Provide 1 tsp of soya sauce.
- Use 1 tsp of green chilli sauce.
- Provide To taste of salt.
- Use 2 tsp of cornflour.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Chinese seasoning(optional).
- Take 2 tbsp of chopped coriander.
- Take 1 tsp of butter.
Instructions to make Lemon Coriander Soup:
- Heat 1 tsp butter in a pan.Sprinkle minced garlic and sauté. Add chopped onion or spring onion and toss.Add rest of the vegetables and 2 cups water..
- Add chopped dry lemon grass.Boil for 5 minutes.Discard dry herb lemongrass after its flavour is infused in the soup..
- Sprinkle chopped coriander and serve piping hot a bowl full of goodness as an appetiser on cold winter days or during wet Monsoon season..
- Add salt to taste,black pepper,soya sauce and green chilli sauce.Make a slurry of cornflour and add it to the boiling soup.Diet watchers may avoid cornflour.Add lemon juice,Chinese seasoning and grated carrot.Give it a boil..
If you find this Lemon Coriander Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.