Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Broccoli blue cheese soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Broccoli blue cheese soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Broccoli blue cheese soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are suffering from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Even though we’re incessantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all likelihood, a lot of people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. In reality, though, merely making a couple of minor changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically change your eating habits. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you did. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you will not want to eat the old diet.
To sum up, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to broccoli blue cheese soup recipe. You can cook broccoli blue cheese soup using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Broccoli blue cheese soup:
- Prepare of Ingredients.
- Get 2 of cube (or tsp) chicken stock.
- Provide 1/2 pinch of ground cumin.
- Provide 1 pinch of ground nutmeg.
- Provide 1 pinch of cajun seasoning or cayenne pepper.
- Get 2 tbsp of wheat flour.
- Take 2 tbsp of corn flour.
- Prepare 60 grams of blue cheese.
- Provide 1/2 of carrot or parsnip.
- Provide 30 grams of butter.
- You need 150 ml of heavy cream.
- Get 4 cup of hot water.
- Prepare 1 head of Broccoli (or 2).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dried potato flakes.
Steps to make Broccoli blue cheese soup:
- Wash and Cut the broccoli head and carrot or parsnip finely.
- Melt the butter in a sauce pan and add the carrot finely chopped until butter begins to Brown.
- Add finely chopped broccoli head and 2 cups water. I like to cut the outer 'skin' off the stalk and add the soft part off the stalk finely chopped also, but leave it out if you want. Feed the scraps to your rabbit if you have one..
- Add a generous amount of pepper and the chicken stock. add the wheat flour.
- Bring to boil for 10 minutes and use a potato masher to mush things up a bit. This step determines the texture of your soup so leave it boiling longer for a thicker smooth soup our shorter for a crunchy thinner soup..
- Add the rest of water and corn flour, add spices and reduce heat..
- Once it's on a gentle simmer to avoid splitting, add cream and blue cheese..
- Add remaining seasoning and potato flakes. Taste the soup to see if anything is missing for your preferences..
- This should easily feed 2 hungry people. Double the recipe for left-overs to freeze or have up to 2 days later (the taste will get stronger)..
- Hopefully your wonderful wife is just pulling the flatbread out of the oven about now (mine sure was). Serve and enjoy.
If you find this Broccoli blue cheese soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.