Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Corned Beef and Cabbage (Leprechaun Stew) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Corned Beef and Cabbage (Leprechaun Stew) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Corned Beef and Cabbage (Leprechaun Stew) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. People typically assume that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by implementing several modest changes.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you go to the grocery as it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? Having a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. Mix in fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can become a usual part of your new healthy eating plan.
As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to corned beef and cabbage (leprechaun stew) recipe. To cook corned beef and cabbage (leprechaun stew) you only need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Corned Beef and Cabbage (Leprechaun Stew):
- Get 3-4 lb of corned beef brisket.
- Get 3 cups of water.
- Prepare 1 of beef bouillon cube.
- Provide 2 stalks of celery chopped.
- You need 6-8 of small white or red potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of onion chopped.
- Prepare 3-4 of carrots or about 10-20 baby carrots cut to bite size pieces.
- Take 2 tbsp of dijon mustard.
- Take of Seasoning packet that came with brisket.
- You need 2 heads of cabbage.
Steps to make Corned Beef and Cabbage (Leprechaun Stew):
- Prep the veggies and place in crockpot.
- Pour in water and add seasoning packet and dijon mustard..
- Rinse brisket and place on top of veggies fat side up.
- Set crockpot on low and let cook for 7 hours.
- Cut the cabbage and add to the crockpot and let cook on low for 2 more hours..
If you find this Corned Beef and Cabbage (Leprechaun Stew) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.