Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for White Bean Soup with Rosemary Croutons recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best White Bean Soup with Rosemary Croutons recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to White Bean Soup with Rosemary Croutons recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. People typically assume that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make some simple changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically modify your eating habits. Even more important than totally changing your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. In time, you will probably find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As with many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to return to your old diet.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to white bean soup with rosemary croutons recipe. To cook white bean soup with rosemary croutons you need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make White Bean Soup with Rosemary Croutons:
- Prepare 4 slice of Italian bread (cut into 1 inch cubes).
- Take 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Get 1/9 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 pinch of black pepper.
- Get 3 clove of garlic, minced.
- Use 1 tsp of rosemary (fresh, minced).
- You need 64 oz of cannellini or great northern beans (4 cans) rinsed and drained.
- Use 2 1/4 cup of chicken broth (low sodium).
- You need 6 slice of bacon, chopped.
- Get 1 of onion, chopped fine.
- Get 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
Steps to make White Bean Soup with Rosemary Croutons:
- For the Croutons: Heat oven to 475°F. Combine bread, 3 tbsp oil, half of the garlic, 1/2 tsp rosemary, 1/8 tsp salt in a large bowl. Toss to coat. Transfer to baking sheet and bake, stirring occasionally until golden brown, about 8-10 minutes. Watch closely (will burn easily)..
- For the Soup: Process 1 1/2 cups of the beans and 1/4 cup of the broth in a food processor until smooth..
- Cook bacon in a large pot over medium heat until crisp, about 6-8 minutes. Transfer the bacon to a paper towel-lined plate and discard all but 1 tbsp of the bacon fat..
- Cook the onion in the bacon fat for about 5 minutes. Add the remaining garlic and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds longer..
- Stir in the remaining broth, pureed bean mixture, the remaining beans, and the remaining rosemary and bring to a boil..
- Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer about 10 minutes..
- Add lemon juice and season with salt and pepper. Drizzle with a bit of olive oil and sprinkle servings with bacon and croutons..
If you find this White Bean Soup with Rosemary Croutons recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.