Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Sichuan Jerky recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sichuan Jerky recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Vitality.
We all know that consuming healthy foods can help us truly feel better within our bodies. When we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
When looking for a convenient healthy snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt helps make a fantastic snack, nevertheless. Along with calcium, it really is a good supplier of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is simple for the physical body to digest and, depending on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Try adding some wholesome nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an uncomplicated way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily available. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sichuan jerky recipe. You can have sichuan jerky using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sichuan Jerky:
- Provide 2 lbs of ground tenderloin tips (any lean grd beef will work).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Spicy Sichuan Sauce.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of soy sauce.
Steps to make Sichuan Jerky:
- Grind 2 lbs of lean beef, I used tenderloin tips. Any lean cut will work or pre ground is fine too..
- Mix all ingredients together and let marinate overnight..
- Stuff into a jerky gun and squeeze out onto the dehydrator racks. I used a wide tip, it has about half an inch opening. I've made this with a 1/4 or so size similar to a Slim Jim size and just didn't get the tenderness I wanted..
- Dehydrate according to the instructions for your dehydrator or use the oven at the lowest temperature. Mine took about 28-30 hrs..
- Break into snackable sized pieces, bag, label and try to make it last through the weekend!.
If you find this Sichuan Jerky recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.