Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Porkchop Kare Kare recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Porkchop Kare Kare recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Porkchop Kare Kare recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Choosing to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Although we’re always being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most people typically believe that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, though, merely making some small changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It can likewise be good for your skin as it is a superb source of vitamin E. If you presently are consuming a lot of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemical substances. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Obviously, it’s not hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to porkchop kare kare recipe. You can cook porkchop kare kare using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Porkchop Kare Kare:
- Take 4 pcs of fried porkchops.
- Provide of baby bokchoy, green beans, eggplant.
- Use 6 tbsp of peanut butter.
- Get 1 tbsp of flour.
- Take 3 cups of beef stock or water.
- You need 1/2 cup of annatto seeds soaked in a cup of water.
- Use of (OR 1 tbsp orange food coloring).
- Take of Minced garlic & onion.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Provide of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Adjust ingredients if necessary or according to your liking.
Instructions to make Porkchop Kare Kare:
- Cut eggplant into rectangles then fry. Blanch bokchoy and green beans. Set aside..
- Set a pan over medium heat. Saute garlic and onions for 2 mins. Add the water, salt, pepper, annatto water/food color and bring to a boil..
- Add the peanut butter. Mix well until it is dissolved. Simmer for 5 mins..
- Add the flour and mix well. Simmer for 5 more minutes then turn off the heat..
- Plate it and serve with steamed rice and shrimp paste. Enjoy! 🙂.
If you find this Porkchop Kare Kare recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.