Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oats and carrot soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oats and carrot soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Goodies.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and less of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Try eating almonds unless you have problems with nut allergies. Almonds provide a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Several minerals and vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. They generally do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. Regarding almonds, however, they wont allow you to really miss a nap. Instead they will simply help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Your emotional level can often be lifted by simply eating almonds.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oats and carrot soup recipe. To make oats and carrot soup you need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Oats and carrot soup:
- Prepare 2 of carrots roughly chopped.
- Provide 2 of tomatoes roughly chopped.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves.
- Get 1 tbsp of boiled sweet corn (optional).
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of oats (dry roasted and powdered).
- Take 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Use 2 tsp of butter.
- Get as needed of Fresh cream for garnishing (optional).
- You need 2 of brown bread toasted (optional).
Steps to make Oats and carrot soup:
- Before we begin, check all your ingredients required to make this yummy soup.
- Heat butter in pressure cooker, add garlice and saute for a while. Then add carrot and tomato, mix well. Add 2 glass water and cover with a lid, cook for 2 whistles..
- Let it cool down, then blend with powdere oats into a smooth puree..
- Heat a pan, add carrot tomato and oats puree, add some more water (because as the cooking process starts, the oats will start absorbing water), then add salt, sugar, pepper, lemon juice and corn. Cook for more 2-3 mins and it's done..
- Take this soup in a bowl and garnish wish fresh cream and some sweet corn..
- Serve it with toasted bread..
If you find this Oats and carrot soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.