Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Easy and Simple Mexican Chilli Con Carne recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy and Simple Mexican Chilli Con Carne recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy and Simple Mexican Chilli Con Carne recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snacks.
We all know that consuming healthy snacks can help us really feel better in our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more balanced feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Finding goodies that help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Yogurt can be a snack a lot of people neglect. Eating yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch isn’t a good idea. You cannot beat yogurt any time it comes to a healthy snack though. It consists of tons of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help maintain the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by many people. Quick hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an simple way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy and simple mexican chilli con carne recipe. To make easy and simple mexican chilli con carne you need 21 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy and Simple Mexican Chilli Con Carne:
- Use 150 grams of dried Kintoki beans (or red kidney beans).
- You need 350 grams of Minced beef and pork blend.
- Take 1 of ○ Onions (minced).
- Prepare 1 of ○ Carrot (finely chopped).
- Get 2 of ○ Celery (finely chopped).
- Take 1 clove of ○ Garlic (finely chopped).
- Get 2 tbsp of Olive oil (for frying).
- You need 5 tbsp of White wine.
- Provide 3 tbsp of Plain flour.
- Prepare 200 ml of ☆ Soaking water from the rehydrated red kidney beans.
- Prepare 1 of tin ☆ Tinned tomatoes.
- Use 3 tbsp of ☆ Chilli powder.
- Take 1 tsp of ☆ Curry powder.
- Get 1 of ☆ Soup stock cube.
- Use 2 tbsp of ☆ Ketchup.
- Take 1 tbsp of ☆ Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of + 1/2 teaspoon ☆ Salt.
- Provide 1 of ☆ Bay leaf.
- Prepare 1 dash of ☆ Nutmeg.
- Use 1 of as required Chilli powder, Tabasco (to adjust the hotness).
- You need 1 of as required Seasoned coarsely ground black pepper.
Steps to make Easy and Simple Mexican Chilli Con Carne:
- Rinse and clean the dried kintoki or red kidney beans. Measure 150 g to obtain 400 g of cooked beans..
- Soak the beans in bowl of water. Cover with cling film and refrigerate overnight..
- After soaking it overnight, the skin of the beans shouldn't be wrinkled..
- Place the beans and soaking liquid into a pot. Cover and bring to the boil. Turn the heat to low and cook over 20 minutes. Turn the heat off and let stand for 15 minutes..
- Check that the beans are soft and plump. Do not overcook. Reserve the cooking liquid as it is to be used later..
- Chop the ○ vegetables finely..
- Heat olive oil in a pot and add the Step 6 vegetables and minced beef and pork mix. Fry and season lightly with salt and pepper..
- Once the meat turns brown, add the white wine and continue to cook..
- Add the flour and fry quickly..
- Add all the ☆ ingredients and red kidney beans. Bring back to the boil over a medium heat and turn the heat to very low. Cook for 30 minutes. Stir occasionally as the bottom of the pot may burn. Turn off the heat and let stand for 20 minutes..
- Season with salt and pepper. If you want to make it spicy hot, add chilli powder or Tabasco. Sprinkle on the parsley..
- In Mexico, they use red kidney beans, which are similar to kintoki beans found in Japan. You can use either soy beans or mixed beans..
If you find this Easy and Simple Mexican Chilli Con Carne recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.