Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegan Roasted Tomato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan Roasted Tomato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Goodies.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. If we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A piece of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for treats between meals. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt can be a snack many individuals ignore. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch isn’t a good idea. You can’t beat yogurt whenever it comes to a nutritious snack though. Along with calcium, it’s a good source of protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive tract work correctly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Yogurt combines wonderfully with nuts along with seeds. It’s an excellent way to delight in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
You do not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan roasted tomato soup recipe. To cook vegan roasted tomato soup you only need 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Vegan Roasted Tomato Soup:
- Use of tomatoes , Roma – halved.
- You need of Garlic peeled.
- Provide of Thyme -.
- Prepare of Bay leaves -.
- Take of Vegetable Stock -.
- Take of Onion , – roughly chopped.
- Prepare of Coconut milk -.
- Use of Tomato paste -.
- Provide of Lemon zest -.
- Take of basil Dried.
- Get of Salt Pepper &.
- Provide of paprika.
- Use of extra virgin olive oil.
Steps to make Vegan Roasted Tomato Soup:
- Preheat the oven to 400F/ 200C.
- Spread the tomatoes, garlic cloves, thyme, bay leaves in a single layer. Drizle with 3 tbsps of olive oil and sprinkle some salt and pepper. Roast until the garlic is well roasted and the tomatoes have carmelized. Should take about 30-40mins. Remove the thyme and bay leaves and set the tomatoes and garlic aside.
- Heat 2 tbsps of olive oil and to it add the onions and saute until translucent. Add the roasted tomatoes and garlic and saute for one minute.
- Next add the stock and bring it to a low boil and finally to a simmer.
- You've got two options to puree; an immersion blender, or carefully transfer the soup in small batches to a blender and puree. Once its all pureed the soup should be creamy and smooth.
- Return soup to a simmer, add the coconut milk, lemon zest, dried basil and the paprika. Add some salt and pepper if needed.The soup should have reached the desire thickened soup consistency, if it hasn't allow it to cook on a low boil for 15mins or so and that should do the trick.
- Ladble it into bowls and garnish with a drizzle of olive oil if you would like and some fresh basil.
- Serve immediately.
If you find this Vegan Roasted Tomato Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.