Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Unstuffed Cabbage Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Unstuffed Cabbage Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Unstuffed Cabbage Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. When we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we usually feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Yogurt is a snack many individuals neglect. In fact, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. Low fat yogurt would make a fantastic snack, nonetheless. It is made up of a lot of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is simple for the body to digest and, based on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Try putting in some healthy nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent way to delight in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to unstuffed cabbage soup recipe. To cook unstuffed cabbage soup you need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Unstuffed Cabbage Soup:
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of small yellow onion, diced.
- Provide 2 cloves of minced garlic OR 2 tsp garlic powder.
- Provide 1 can of tomato sauce.
- Prepare of Dollop tomato paste.
- Provide 1/2 cup of uncooked long grain white rice.
- Get 1 of small head of cabbage, sliced.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1 cup of or so water or 1 can beef broth.
Steps to make Unstuffed Cabbage Soup:
- In a large saucepan, cook ground beef and onion, do not drain.
- Add the garlic, tomato sauce and paste, uncooked rice, cabbage, salt and pepper and enough water and/or broth to just cover the cabbage.
- Bring to simmer then cover the pot and simmer for 20-25 minutes until the cabbage has softened and rice is tender.
- You may add more water or broth if it’s too thick for your liking.
- Serve with hot garlic bread and get ready to serve seconds! LoL.
If you find this Unstuffed Cabbage Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.