Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Green Chile Chicken Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green Chile Chicken Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Choosing to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most likely, most people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by implementing several simple changes.
These types of changes are easy to accomplish with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be beneficial for your skin since it is a superb source of vitamin E. It may be that you already think that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of consuming foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
As you can see, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to green chile chicken soup recipe. To make green chile chicken soup you only need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Green Chile Chicken Soup:
- Take 8 cup of Water.
- You need 1 1/2 lb of Skinless, boneless chicken thighs.
- Take 1 tbsp of Oregano.
- Provide 1 pinch of Rosemary leaves.
- Provide 1 of Salt.
- Prepare 3 clove of of garlic minced (or 2 tablespoons of jarred garlic).
- Prepare 1/2 of Roughly chopped small-med yellow onion.
- You need 8 oz of Dry orzo pasta (cooked).
- Get 1 of Chopped NM green chile (fresh/frozen is best, canned is pickled so it might taste different).
Instructions to make Green Chile Chicken Soup:
- Bring chicken to a low boil in 8 cups of water. Add spices and salt..
- Cook orzo pasta according to the directions, then drain, toss with olive oil and set aside..
- When chicken is nearly done cooking, add garlic and onions..
- Once chicken is fully cooked, remove pieces from broth and roughly chop or shred..
- Once chopped, add chicken back to broth. Add green chile (the amount of green chile is up to your spice tolerance)..
- In serving bowl, add chicken and broth, and a scoop of cooked orzo..
If you find this Green Chile Chicken Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.