Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Sig's Garlic and Asparagus Soup with Chilli Prawn garnish recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sig's Garlic and Asparagus Soup with Chilli Prawn garnish recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sig's Garlic and Asparagus Soup with Chilli Prawn garnish recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
If you’re not sensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds have a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. These types of nuts have lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. However, you may not need a nap after eating almonds. These nuts unwind the muscles and supply a general sense of comfort. Occasionally eating almonds could even be a mood enhancer!
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sig's garlic and asparagus soup with chilli prawn garnish recipe. To make sig's garlic and asparagus soup with chilli prawn garnish you need 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sig's Garlic and Asparagus Soup with Chilli Prawn garnish:
- Take 1 kg of fresh green or white asparagus or use 4 cans of asparagus..
- Use 12 clove of garlic I used smoked garlic.
- Use 25 grams of butter.
- Use 1 1/2 tbsp of Cornstarch.
- Use 1 liter of vegetable stock ( use less if you use the canning water).
- Use 1 1/2 tbsp of water ( cold).
- Provide 150 grams of precooked large peeled prawns.
- Get 1 of or two pinch each of salt and fresh cracked pepper.
- Take 1 tbsp of of dried wild garlic or 2 tablespoon of fresh wild garlic.
- Provide 100 ml of whipping cream (optional).
- Get 1 pinch of of chilli flakes.
- Take 12 of asparagus tips.
- Take 1 tbsp of olive oil.
Instructions to make Sig's Garlic and Asparagus Soup with Chilli Prawn garnish:
- Trim the hard, woody ends of the fresh asparagus and cut into about 1 inch pieces..
- Soften 8 or 9 cloves garlic in 4 tablespoons of water for 5 minutes. Melt the butter in a flame proof dish . Add asparagus and sauté for about 6 minutes . Do not fry or brown ..
- Add the stock, the softened garlic with water, and any canning juices if using canned asparagus..
- Skim if necessary. Simmer for about 5 minutes . Remove twelve of the fresh asparagus tips..
- Season the soup with salt, pepper and the wild garlic..
- Continue cooking for about 20 minutes if using fresh asparagus. If using canned cook for about ten minutes.
- Puree the soup in a blender until very smooth..
- Return into pan over low heat .You can now thicken the soup with cornflour if you like it to be a thicker soup. Do this by blending the cornflour with the 1 1/2 tablespoon of water .Whisk this into the simmering soup to thicken it. You can now add the cream if using it..
- Heat the olive oil , cut the remain garlic into very thin slices. Add the chilli flakes to oil and the garlic and heat gently until garlic starts to just brown on the edges. Add the prawns and heat through for a few minutes . No longer as they will turn rubbery as they are cooked already..
- Put the soup into warmed plates and garnish with the prawns, asparagus tips and the chilly and garlic oil..
If you find this Sig's Garlic and Asparagus Soup with Chilli Prawn garnish recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.