Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Maggie's Magnificent Meatball Minestrone Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Maggie's Magnificent Meatball Minestrone Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Maggie's Magnificent Meatball Minestrone Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are suffering from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets require much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, though, simply making a couple of small changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
These more wholesome food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can also be good for your skin since it is a superb source of vitamin E. If you currently are eating a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to maggie's magnificent meatball minestrone soup recipe. You can have maggie's magnificent meatball minestrone soup using 26 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Maggie's Magnificent Meatball Minestrone Soup:
- Take of meatballs.
- Provide 4 lb of ground beef.
- You need 3 medium of eggs.
- Use 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 2 of envelopes Lipton onion soup mix.
- Take 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs.
- Get of soup base.
- Get 3 box of beef broth (32 oz. each).
- Prepare 2 box of chicken broth (32 oz. each).
- Provide 46 oz of spicy vegetable juice (V8).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of red wine vinegar.
- Get 1/2 cup of port wine.
- Use of other ingredients.
- Use 1 box of (11 oz.) barley (quick-cooking barley works).
- Prepare 2 packages of (5 each) sweet Italian sausage links, cut into bite-size pieces.
- Take 2 cup of sliced mushrooms.
- Take 3 large of onions, chopped.
- Provide 1 1/2 cup of baby carrots, cut into thirds.
- Get 1 of red bell pepper, seeded and chopped.
- Prepare 1 of yellow bell pepper, seeded and chopped.
- Prepare 2 can of (16 oz.) green beans.
- Take 2 can of (16 oz.) kidney beans.
- You need 2 cup of fresh or frozen corn.
- Take of garnish.
- Prepare 1 of Crutons.
- You need 1 of Fresh grated parmesan cheese.
Instructions to make Maggie's Magnificent Meatball Minestrone Soup:
- In large bowl, mix together the meatball ingredients. Shape into bite-sized meatballs (I use a small cookie dough scoop) and place in baking dish. Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes. Drain excess fat..
- Pour soup base ingredients into HUGE (7.5 quart) stockpot. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium. Add the barley, carrots, bell peppers, beans, and corn. Stir then cover..
- In large electric skillet, heat 2 T. vegetable oil. Add onions and fry for about 15 minutes, then add the sausage and fry another 15 minutes. Add the mushrooms, stir, and cook 10 minutes more. Add this mixture to your pot of soup, add the prepared meatballs, stir, cover and simmer several hours until carrots are tender..
If you find this Maggie's Magnificent Meatball Minestrone Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.