Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Cheesy Broccoli Chicken Rice Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cheesy Broccoli Chicken Rice Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy Broccoli Chicken Rice Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snack foods.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and less of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have countless options. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
For anybody who is not hypersensitive to nuts, try eating some almonds! As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer many health benefits. Different minerals and vitamins tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is available in almonds. Nevertheless, you will not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. Rather they will simply help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Almonds often provide a general increased a feeling of well-being.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy broccoli chicken rice soup recipe. To cook cheesy broccoli chicken rice soup you only need 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cheesy Broccoli Chicken Rice Soup:
- Provide of unsalted butter.
- Provide of coconut oil.
- Provide of flour.
- You need of chicken broth.
- You need of 2% or whole milk.
- Get of Kraft triple cheddar shredded cheese.
- You need of cayenne.
- Prepare of tub garlic and herb cream cheese.
- You need of instant rice – uncooked.
- Get of cooked chicken – diced.
- Get of broccoli florets – cooked and chopped.
- Get of salt and pepper.
Steps to make Cheesy Broccoli Chicken Rice Soup:
- To prepare broccoli florets place in large bowl with 2 tbs chicken broth (additional to broth listed). Cover and microwave until very tender. About 7-8 minutes. Let stand covered at least 2 minutes. Spread out on cutting board and give the broccoli a rough chop..
- While broccoli cooks start broth. In a medium sauce pan melt butter and coconut oil over medium heat. Stir in flour with wisk to eliminate clumps. Cook 2 minutes, wisking constantly. Wisk in broth and milk. Bring to a simmer wisking frequently to prevent clumping..
- Wisk in cream cheese until fully melted into broth. Turn heat down to low and wisk in shredded cheese until melted. Wisk in cayenne and uncooked rice. Add broccoli and chicken and gently stir to combine. Turn heat back up to medium low, cover and gently simmer for 10 minutes or until rice is cooked. Dish up and enjoy!.
If you find this Cheesy Broccoli Chicken Rice Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.