Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Steak with caramelized figs, blue cheese and balsamic recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Steak with caramelized figs, blue cheese and balsamic recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Steak with caramelized figs, blue cheese and balsamic recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Snacks.
We all know that consuming healthy snacks can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. When we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is usually a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between snacks. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Eating almonds is a fantastic choice as long as you do not have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds provide many health rewards. These kinds of nuts have quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey which induces drowsiness, is available in almonds. However, you may not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. These nuts relax the muscles and supply a general sense of relaxation. Almonds typically give a general increased sense of well-being.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to steak with caramelized figs, blue cheese and balsamic recipe. To cook steak with caramelized figs, blue cheese and balsamic you need 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Steak with caramelized figs, blue cheese and balsamic:
- Provide of beef steaks (I used bone-in striploin).
- Take of small handful fresh thyme.
- Get of large shallot, chopped.
- Take of gorgonzola, thinly sliced or broken into small chunks.
- Get of green figs, quartered.
- Take of Good quality aged balsamic vinegar for drizzling.
Steps to make Steak with caramelized figs, blue cheese and balsamic:
- Add a splash of olive oil and a pat of butter to a large pan on high heat. Season the steaks well with salt and freshly cracked black pepper, and sear them for 3 to 4 minutes on one side..
- Flip the steaks over and lay the thyme sprigs on top. Add a few more tbsp of butter to the pan and let it melt. Baste the meat and thyme with the melted butter for another 3 to 4 minutes. Throw away the thyme sprigs and remove the meat to a plate. Top with the blue cheese so it can melt as the steaks rest..
- Add the shallot and figs to the pan. Let fry, turning the figs over as needed, until the figs are caramelized and the shallot softened but not burnt. This'll only take a few minutes..
- Arrange the figs and shallot on top of the steaks. Drizzle everything with a few tbsp of balsamic vinegar. Serve hot..
If you find this Steak with caramelized figs, blue cheese and balsamic recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.