Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Low-carb Biscuits and Gravy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Low-carb Biscuits and Gravy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a lot of illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that many people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by implementing some small changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping as you probably pick out many items out of habit. For instance, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? One heart-healthy option that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. Mix in fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a usual part of your new healthy diet.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to low-carb biscuits and gravy recipe. To cook low-carb biscuits and gravy you need 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Low-carb Biscuits and Gravy:
- Provide of Gravy.
- Provide 1 pound of ground beef 85/15.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of xanthan gum.
- Get To taste of kosher salt.
- Prepare To taste of ground black pepper.
- Use 1 teaspoon of ground sage.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of thyme.
- Take 12 ounces of heavy cream.
- Take 1/2 cup of buttermilk.
- Use of Biscuits.
- Use 6 of low-carb Biscuits, American see my recipe.
Instructions to make Low-carb Biscuits and Gravy:
- Brown the ground beef, adding sage and thyme..
- Mix the cream, buttermilk, and xanthan gum. Add to the ground beef. Simmer adding salt and pepper. Continue to simmer till thickened..
- Biscuits on the plate and serve the gravy over the top. I hope you enjoy!!.
If you find this Low-carb Biscuits and Gravy recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.