Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Herbes De Provence Roast Beef & Gravy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Herbes De Provence Roast Beef & Gravy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of well being. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
If you might be looking for a fast snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be excellent for quick treats to eat on the go. Deciding on whole grain foods is always much better than eating the refined grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to herbes de provence roast beef & gravy recipe. You can have herbes de provence roast beef & gravy using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Herbes De Provence Roast Beef & Gravy:
- Use 3 lb of bottom round roast.
- Prepare 2.5 T of herbes de provence.
- Get 2 t of onion powder.
- Get 2 t of garlic powder.
- You need 4 C of beef stock.
- Prepare 1/2 C of white wine vinegar.
- You need 6 T of flour.
- Get as needed of kosher salt & black pepper.
- Use 6 T of butter.
- Get as needed of olive oil.
Instructions to make Herbes De Provence Roast Beef & Gravy:
- Preheat oven to 250°.
- Set beef on roasting rack positioned inside roasting pan. Alternatively, spray oven rack with non-stick cooking spray and set roast directly on rack with a roasting pan underneath to catch drippings..
- Cook for approximately 3 hours or until roast reaches 135° F. Remove from oven and tent with foil. Let rest before slicing to retain juices and carry over cook while making gravy..
- Place roasting pan on stove top. Turn heat to high. Add white wine vinegar and 1 C beef stock to pan. Scrape up the drippings, or fond, with a wooden spoon. Reduce until nearly dry..
- Heat beef stock to a simmer in the roasting pan..
- Cover roast beef with enough oil to coat. Season with 1 T herbes de provence, onion powder, garlic powder, kosher salt, and black pepper..
- Add roux little by little to the roasting pan while whisking..
- Add 1.5 T herbes de provence with a large pinch of kosher salt and black pepper. Whisk. Simmer 10 minutes..
- Melt butter in a saucepot over medium heat. Add flour little by little while whisking. Cook only 2 minutes to keep a blonde roux, as cooking further will darken the roux and therefore the gravy, or whatever sauce the roux would be used for..
- Alternatively, transfer the hot beef stock to a smaller saucepot and pour the stock into the roux while whisking..
- Variations; Parsley, lavender, savory, thyme, oregano, marjoram, rosemary, caraway seed, carrots, coconut, creme fraiche, figs, lemon, honey, mint, olive oil, orange zest, walnut oil, walnut crust, pumpkin, pumpkin seeds, saffron, dry tea,.
If you find this Herbes De Provence Roast Beef & Gravy recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.