Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Rice and Meatballs Batch 2 recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Rice and Meatballs Batch 2 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rice and Meatballs Batch 2 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snack foods.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
If you’re looking for a fast snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch. When you need a fast snack on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Deciding on whole grain food items is always far better than eating the refined grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to rice and meatballs batch 2 recipe. To cook rice and meatballs batch 2 you only need 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Rice and Meatballs Batch 2:
- Use of beef meatballs see my recipes.
- Use of cooked jasmine rice.
- Use of mixed vegetables.
- Provide of water.
- Take of kosher salt.
- You need of granulated garlic powder.
- You need of creamy Caesar salad dressing.
- Use of zesty Italian salad dressing.
- Get of peanut oil.
Instructions to make Rice and Meatballs Batch 2:
- Chop the vegetables, I used carrots, cauliflower, and broccoli. Get a pot hot and add oil. Stir-fry the vegetables for 7 minutes. Add the meatballs..
- After stirfrying the meatballs and vegetables for 10 minutes add the salad dressing. Stir in the dressing then stir in the cooked rice..
- Add water, salt, and garlic cover for 15 minutes, stir and cover again remove from heat allow to rest 12 minutes covered. Serve, I hope you enjoy!!!.
If you find this Rice and Meatballs Batch 2 recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.