Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken Enchilada and Avocado Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Enchilada and Avocado Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Enchilada and Avocado Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Power.
We are all aware that consuming healthy foods can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Whole grain foods are an outstanding choice for a fast wholesome snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the early morning. Eating on the run may be healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Make the shift from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken enchilada and avocado soup recipe. You can cook chicken enchilada and avocado soup using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Enchilada and Avocado Soup:
- Use 1 lb of Raw Chicken Breast Strips.
- Get 1/2 bunch of Cilantro (chopped up finely).
- Take 4 each of Green Onions (chopped).
- Prepare 6 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 each of Avocados (take out pit and shell then cube).
- Get 2 dash of Hot Sauce.
- Prepare 3 each of Chicken Stock Cubes (recommend Goya).
- Take 1/2 each of White Onion (chopped).
- You need 1 pinch of Salt & Pepper (to taste).
- Get 1 tbsp of Fresh Garlic (minced).
- Take 1 each of Whole Fresh Pablano Pepper (chopped up).
- Provide 1 packages of Montery Jack Cheese (slice it horizontal then cube).
Instructions to make Chicken Enchilada and Avocado Soup:
- Start by boiling chicken pieces in large pot until fully cooked. Drain & let cool..
- Get another large pot or wok and add water, bouillon, onions, garlic, and Pablano pepper. Heat until mixture simmers..
- Your chicken should be cooled, if not run under cold water until it is. Then get a bowl and either pull apart the chicken with your hands or take a fork to shred down the side. Once all pieces are broken up add to pan/wok..
- Add allremaining ingredients: cheese, cilantro, green onion, hot sauce, salt and pepper, and cheese..
- Simmer for about 30 minutes on medium/low heat. Serve HOT!.
If you find this Chicken Enchilada and Avocado Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.