Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Tomato Hashed Beef Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tomato Hashed Beef Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Making the decision to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Although we’re always being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. People typically assume that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make a few small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
These sorts of changes are possible with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It can also be healthy for your skin as it is a superb source of vitamin E. It might be that you already feel that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tomato hashed beef stew recipe. To make tomato hashed beef stew you only need 14 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Tomato Hashed Beef Stew:
- Use 200 grams of Thinly sliced and coarsely chopped beef or pork.
- Prepare 2 medium of Onions.
- You need 1 of pack Mushrooms.
- Take 1 can of Canned demiglace sauce.
- Get 1 can of Canned crushed tomatoes.
- You need 100 ml of Red wine.
- Take 1 of cube Soup stock cube.
- You need 20 grams of Butter (or oil or margarine).
- Take 1 dash of Salt, pepper.
- Use 2 tsp of Garlic powder.
- Take 2 tbsp of Tomato ketchup.
- You need 2 tbsp of Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce.
- Use 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- Provide 25 grams of Maple syrup (or cake syrup).
Steps to make Tomato Hashed Beef Stew:
- Cut the onions into large wedges. Slice the mushrooms. If you use canned mushrooms you can save time and effort..
- Put half the butter (10 g) and the garlic powder in a pan, and turn the heat on to low. Wait until it starts to smell nice, then turn up the heat to high and saute the meat. Take it out of the pan..
- Add the rest of the butter (10 g) to the pan and saute the onions over low-medium heat until wilted..
- Add the mushrooms and saute until they are browned. Add the meat back into the pan..
- Add the red wine, and bring to a boil over high heat to evaporate the alcohol, taking care not to let it burn. Add the canned tomatoes and bring to a boil..
- Skim off the scum, and add the soup stock cube, ketchup, Japanese Worcestershire sauce and sugar. Put on a lid and simmer over low heat for 10 minutes..
- Add the demiglace sauce and maple syrup. Simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Season with salt and pepper, and it'd done..
- I recommend using maple syrup, but you can also use caramel syrup or honey instead..
- You can use canned tuna instead of the meat – healthy and delicious! Try using cut up fresh tomatoes in season instead of the canned tomatoes..
- If you have some leftover sauce, try "Creamy Pan Fried Egg Hayashi With Leftover Hayashi Sauce" -. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/149934-baked-creamy-egg-hayashi-rice-using-leftover-hayashi-sauce.
- If you like lots of mushrooms, try "Hashed Beef Stew With Lots of Mushrooms Using Canned Demiglace Sauce" -. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/149937-hayashi-rice-hashed-beef-stew-with-lots-of-mushrooms.
- If you just have a little bit of sauce left over, try "Demiglace Croquettes Using Leftover Hayashi Sauce" -. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/145270-croquettes-with-demi-glace-sauce-from-leftover-hayashi-rice.
If you find this Tomato Hashed Beef Stew recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.