Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Steak Salad recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Steak Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Steak Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you might be looking for a fast snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A slice of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning hours. Eating on the run can be much healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Make the modification from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to steak salad recipe. To cook steak salad you need 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Steak Salad:
- Use 2 lb of beef sirloin steaks.
- Get 12 of cherry tomatoes.
- Get 1 of medium red onion, thinly sliced.
- Take 1 jar (7.5 oz) of marinated artichoke hearts, drained and sliced.
- Provide 1 cup of sliced mushrooms.
- Use 1/4 cup of red wine vinegar.
- Provide 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Use 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of dried rosemary.
- Take 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 6 cups of baby spinach.
Instructions to make Steak Salad:
- Grill steaks, covered, over medium heat until meat reaches desired doneness.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine tomatoes, onion, artichokes and mushrooms. In small bowl, whisk the vinegar, oil, sugar, salt, oregano, rosemary, pepper and garlic. Pour over vegetable mixture; toss to coat..
- Thinly slice steaks across the grain. Add beef and spinach to vegetable mixture; toss to coat..
If you find this Steak Salad recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.