Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Shredded Mexican Chicken soup or Tacos recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Shredded Mexican Chicken soup or Tacos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shredded Mexican Chicken soup or Tacos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are suffering from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Although we’re incessantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most likely, most people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make a few small changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
These more wholesome food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. If you presently are consuming plenty of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a great option and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemicals. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to shredded mexican chicken soup or tacos recipe. To make shredded mexican chicken soup or tacos you only need 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Shredded Mexican Chicken soup or Tacos:
- Prepare 3 lb of drumb sticks or thighs.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Salsa.
- Provide 1 can of chopped green chili.
- Use 1 tsp of salt and pepper.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cummin.
- Provide 1 of jalapeno.
- You need 1 can of diced tomatos.
- You need 1 can of kidney beans. (drained and rinsed).
- Use 1/2 can of whole kernel corn drained.
- Get 1 small of bunch chopped fresh cilantro.
- Prepare 1 of Hot sauce to taste.
Instructions to make Shredded Mexican Chicken soup or Tacos:
- Thaw chicken.
- Slice onion, chop and seed jalapeno, (leave seed if you like it spicy!) lay on the bottom of your crock pot or medium pot..
- In a small bowl combine dry seasoning and sprinkle over all the chicken.
- Add chicken on top of onion.
- Pour salsa, green chilli, beans and corn over chicken..
- Add about a 1/4 cup of water and turn to med-high in a crock pot. If cooking on stove turn to low. Cook for 4 hours or until chicken falls off the bone..
- Shred chicken and return to pot. if making soup add cilantro and bring to boil then turn down to simmer for five minutes. Stir frequently to help break down chicken..
- If making tacos drain chicken in strainer and serve on tortillas. Add shredded lettuce, avocado, fresh cilantro and lime..
- Add hot sauce.
If you find this Shredded Mexican Chicken soup or Tacos recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.